Lakewood Brewing Company is a fast-paced, family owned-and-operated brewery, and we’re always looking for motivated and passionate individuals to join our brewing team. We’re one of the fastest growing breweries in Texas and are known for brewing consistent high quality beers. If you want a challenging and rewarding career in the brewing industry with the opportunity to surpass what you think is possible, we want to hear from you. We have a 3 vessel semi-automated 30bbl brewhouse and fermenters ranging from 30-180bbls. We brew up to 18 different styles per year including barrel-aged beers. We may be young, but our crew is growing everyday. We’re proud to be providing jobs in Texas and within this industry to people that believe in this thing called “local craft beer” as much as we do.
Available Position: Taproom BeertendersSummary/Objective We’re looking for friendly, hard working people that display a passion for craft beer and are looking for a full or part time position. Role Tasks & Duties
- Explaining our current draft and bombers selection to customers
- Serving draft and bottled beers to guests
- Continuously maintaining cleanliness in the taproom by cleaning glassware, wiping down tables, collecting trash, etc.
- Swapping out beer kegs
- Handling and reconciling cash drawers
- TABC Certificate
- Food Handlers License
- At least 6 months serving experience
- Cicerone Certified Beer Server
- Previous experience at a brewery
- High sense of urgency
Sound like the job you’ve been looking for? Think you have the skills, passion, and personality to be a great fit? Email our Taproom & Events Manager, Eva Magaña, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in joining us? Fill out the form below and attach your resume and a cover letter, and we’ll contact you if a position becomes available.