Lakewood Brewing Company is a fast-paced, family owned-and-operated brewery, and we’re always looking for motivated and passionate individuals to join our brewing team. We’re one of the fastest growing breweries in Texas and are known for brewing consistent high quality beers. If you want a challenging and rewarding career in the brewing industry with the opportunity to surpass what you think is possible, we want to hear from you. We have a 3 vessel semi-automated 30bbl brewhouse and fermenters ranging from 30-180bbls. We brew up to 18 different styles per year including barrel-aged beers. We may be young, but our crew is growing everyday. We’re proud to be providing jobs in Texas and within this industry to people that believe in this thing called “local craft beer” as much as we do.
Available Position: Packaging Assistant
- Understands and adheres to safety standards
- Keep bottling & canning area clean
- Fill in on packaging line as needed
- Operate De-palletizer
- Pulling beers off of line & putting into cases
- Stacking cases on pallets
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Passion for the brewing process and beer
- Ability to lift 55 pounds repeatedly
- Forklift certified a plus but not required
- Flexible schedule
- Must be at least 21 years of age and pass a background check
- Proper use of PPE
- Fast paced, high energy environment
- High sense of urgency
- High energy environment
- Passionate, creative and dedicated team
- Strong sense of camaraderie
- Medical/dental/vision insurance, paid vacation, company holidays & sick days, free beer, and other great perks!
Sound like the job you’ve been looking for? Think you have the skills, passion, and personality to be a great fit? Send your resume and cover letter, including salary requirements, to: email@example.com
Interested in joining us? Fill out the form below and attach your resume and a cover letter, and we’ll contact you if a position becomes available.