Whether it's a beer dinner, pint night, festival, or any other special event happening in the DFW area, it can be found here.
- This event has passed.
6th Annual Let’s Get Weird Halloween Party
October 21, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
** EVENT UPDATE ** Due to popular demand, we’ve decided to make our Let’s Get Weird Halloween party an all-day affair from 12pm to 9pm, and no ticket required! People are strange, and we wouldn’t have it any other way. In the spirit of our undead friends from Santa Carla, CA, we’ll be a haven for the children of the night that wanna party with some weird beers. Think of it as one, big, blood-sucking Brady Bunch. Join us on Saturday, October 21 from 12pm-9pm as we once again pull out a selection of our odd, experimental one-off brews at the sixth annual Let’s Get Weird Halloween Party at Lakewood Brewing Company! NO TICKET REQUIRED! Just come on out and join the fun! For just $15, you’ll receive a sampling card good for six 5oz pours of your choice and a souvenir Let’s Get Weird glass to keep! The Taproom will also be pouring standards and favorites inside. To alleviate long lines, we’ll be tapping a few beers at different times throughout the day. We’ll also keep an eye on capacity to make sure it stays manageable. Anticipated “Weird” Tap List & Times (subject to change – all “weird” beers are sampling card only):
Tapping at Noon:
· Feral Berry – Sour Brown Ale w/ cranberries, sweet & tart cherries, and black currants
· Ranch Hand – Oak-aged Brett Pilsner w/ cucumber, lime, and salt
· Cherry Show Pony – Oak-aged Brett Farmhouse Ale w/ tart & sweet cherries
· Dry Hopped Show Pony – Oak-aged Brett Farmhouse Ale dry hopped w/ Experimental Hop #07270
· The Witch – Bourbon barrel-aged Temptress w/ vanilla, Noble Coyote coffee, pumpkin pie spices, and ancho chiles
· Little Jack – Strong Ale aged in oak barrels w/ smoked plums
· Drunkel – Bourbon barrel-aged Punkel w/ Witherspoon rum-soaked cinnamon sticks and apples
Tapping at 1:00pm
· Funky Fest – Sour Festbier
· Juice Jenner – Tart & Juicy Pale Ale
Tapping at 2:00pm
· Muy Importante – Sparkling, dry hopped Mexican-style Lager brewed with 100% Topo Chico
· Ethereal Arbiter – Experimental Mixed Culture Rye Saison/Sour Red ale blend
Tapping at 3:00pm
· Salted Caramel Temptress – Bourbon barrel-aged Temptress w/ vanilla, caramel, and sea salt
· Mus Luna – Absinthe barrel-fermented Dark Saison w/ tangerine, lime, grapefruit & orange peel, and coriander
Live music and bitchin’ covers performed in the beer garden by Signed Out! 3pm-5pm
Cher-aoke! Karaoke w/ host Wayne Smith inside the taproom – 6:30pm-8:30pm
Gypsy Heart Henna will be on-site and available for body art applications.
Palm readers and more!
Costume contest with prizes! Starts in between the band sets – around 4ish
Pit Commander Barbecue and Texapolitan Pizza will provide the bites, including his signature Texas-style, wood-fired pizzas and mouth-watering Central TX barbecue (BBQ ’til runs out.)
Now you know what we are, now you know what you are. You’ll never be boring, and you’ll never go thirsty. But you must get weird!
If you don't see an event that you think we should be aware of please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com